Private Group Sonoran Desert 1.5 Hour Mountain Bike Adventure
Seeing the Sonoran desert on two wheels can be memorable. We have lots of options for any level of rider. If you have not been on a bike for a while don't worry we can help you rediscover that talent.
We can take care of road cyclists, beginner, intermediate, advanced riders and those of you who just want to enjoy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - We provide snacks that are gluten free, NON GMO, vegan, vegetarian, soy free, dairy free and healthy.
- Hard tail mountain bike
- MIPS helmet
- Mountain bike full finger glvoes
- Borrow a back pack
What's excluded :
- Solo pricing available.
Seeing the Sonoran desert via two wheels can be memorable. We have lots of options for any level of rider. If you have not been on a bike for a while don't worry we can help you rediscover that talent. If you are a road cyclist and or an intermediate and experienced mountain biker we have you covered too. We have a fleet of hard tail and full suspension mountain bikes for an enjoyable ride.
Our guides have many years and levels of experience on the mountain bike to show you a safe, fun and fantastic time. All bike tours include use of a Marin Performance Hardtail Mountain Bike, helmet, gloves, snacks, bottles of water, sunscreen and a professional, medically trained guide.
Pedal preference? No worries. And we love riders of all ages, so if the kids have joined you on your getaway to the Valley of the Sun, bring them along! As long as they can ride a bike, of course! Ask about pricing for kids ages 10 and under.
• McDowell Sonoran Preserve, 18333 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ
Departure Point :30301 N Alma School Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ 85262, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.