Private Guayaquil Half-Day City Tour Including The Malecon and Las Peñas Neighborhood
Guayaquil is the main port of the country and is considered one of the most important because its location and infrastructure provides facilities for international maritime trade. Guayaquil is situated on the river Guayas that is connected to the Pacific Ocean where you can find the Malecon, an amazing boulevard.
With this excursion, you will explore this vibrant city of Ecuador, Guayaquil. The Malecón, which is located at the riverfront, the picturesque barrio of Las Peñas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Activities not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- The Malecon 2000 is one of the new magnets in the city which attracts thousands of people, especially on weekends. After visiting the Malecon we continue to Las Peñas neighborhood declared as a Cultural Heritage in 1982 and is situated surrounding the Cerro Santa Ana. Here you will obtain an amazing panoramic view on the city and the Guayas river. The neighborhood is a reminder of the 16th century colonial Guayaquil. It is the most traditional district, because every house has its own history. Important cultural and political figures lived in this neighborhood, including Ernesto "Che" Guervara.
Fishermen and sailors are the true characters of this city. The Seminario Park is located on the way back to the hotel. Exactly 300 years ago was this Park the heart of Colonial Guayaquil. It maintains a classical atmosphere that makes it so special. It is currently known as the Park of the Iguanas, because of the lizards. We invite you to learn more about this park and the many names it has been given. It was born as Arms Square in 1695 and it was in front of the main church until the latter becomes the Cathedral in 1838.
Departure Point :Pickup at your hotel in Guayaquil
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Drop-off at your hotel in Guayaquil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.