Private Guided Tour of The National Gallery, London
We provide bespoke, friendly and informative guided visits to suit all clients, ensuring that your tour will be as entertaining as it is informative. We enjoy sharing our experience of the collections and our knowledge of the works of art, bringing to life the history and the highlights of the gallery, making your visit very special and memorable. Because the tour will be your private party, you will be free to ask any questions and make requests regarding the direction of the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Personal Guide with an Itinerary to suit your wishes and needs.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN England
A private bespoke tour of the outstanding collection of paintings from the 14th to the 20th Century.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DN, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.