Private Half-Day Calm Water Canoeing in Muonio with Pickup
We will be canoeing on a beautiful calm river in the wilderness of Muonio. There is a chance to see different wild animals such as eagles, swans, otters and reindeer on the shores of the river.
You will learn the basics of canoeing and experience the amazing nature of Lapland. The water in the rivers of Lapland is very clean and the air in Muonio is measured to be the cleanest in the world.
This tour is private for your group only so there will not be other participants.
Delicous lunch will be served around an open fire next to a hut in the wilderness. There is also a toilet there that you can use.
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
The route follows a small river across beautiful views to a hut in the wilderness where we will serve lunch. There are no rapids on the river and it is safe from wind so it is suitable for beginners and children.
No previous canoeing experience is required. Lunch, equipment and pickup from Muonio area are included in the price.
The length of the trip is approximately 4 hours.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, write the address where you want us to pick you up from within Muonio.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms