Private Half-Day Helsinki Sightseeing Tour by Minivan
Take advantage of the opportunity to discover beautiful Helsinki, the capital of Finland, on this 3-hour guided sightseeing tour by minivan organised for you and your party only. Helsinki is also known as the "White City of the North" or the "Daughter of the Baltic", and this tour allows you to see the best of the Nordic capital in just three hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This fabulous guided city sightseeing tour will take you to top attractions of The Helsinki. You will have chance to have interior visit to them and hear their story from your local guide. We will drive along the coastal road passing the beautiful Uspenski Cathedral – the biggest Orthodox cathedral in Northern Europe - and the Icebreakers docked for the summer season before arriving for a photo stop at Senate Square with the white Helsinki Cathedral as a backdrop. Here you will enjoy a short walk to the colourful open-air market in the Market Square popular amongst tourists and locals alike.
Then it is time to be back to the car and on to Mannerheim Street, which is the main street through the city, where you can see the Parliament House, the National Museum and Finlandia Hall. You will also pass the Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art, Kiasma, designed by the American architect Steven Hall. Continue to the Olympic Stadium, venue for the 1952 Olympic Games and the new Opera house which was completed in 1993. The car will then take you to the Sibelius Park where you can photograph the monument built to honour Finland’s most famous composer, Jean Sibelius. At the end you will make a stop to visit the quirky Temppeliaukio Church (also known as Rock Church), built into solid rock. After listening its story, you will have sufficient time for personal photos.
After this memorable tour we drop you off your cruise ship or hotel.
During the tour you can also utilize your experienced local guide to give you tips for how to make the most of your time in the vibrant Nordic capital.
Departure Point :Senate Square, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel's in City Center area
Departure Time :09am, 11am, 2pm (please advise the preferred departure time at the time of booking)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.