Private Half Day Tour to Vjetrenica Cave!
If you are tired of city crowd and heat and want to experience something different, this tour is for you. Just an hour away from Dubrovnik, Vjetrenica Cave with average annual temperature of 11,6°C. is totally different experience than usual. But exploring the cave is not all. When guided tour is finished, we are taking you to one of local family restaurant so you can enjoy in traditional "meat under the iron bell" dish. Entrust us with your time and enjoy!
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver ready to answer any of your questions.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Cave entrance fee (approx. 9,00 €)
- Drinks during lunch
Vjetrenica is a hydrological active, speleological and drifty object with even four water streams, as well as more than ten further, smaller periodical water streams with subterranean lakes. Just an hour away from the Dubrovnik, this cave is significant tourist attraction with more of 7 000 meters channel length. It is nominated for the preliminary list of UNESCO world heritage. For those who want an adventure where average annual temperature is 11,6°C. and escape from urban crowd and heat, this is the perfect Tour. When guided tour in cave is finished, on our way home we are taking you to try meat under the bell, tasteful dish prepared on traditional way at family restaurant at village in Dubrovnik countryside.
• Vjetrenica Cave, R426, Vjetrenica, Zavala 88370 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Ul. Frana Supila 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organize pick up at your address free of charge!
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.