Private Helsinki Food and Beer Tour
What do Finns eat? Get familiar with the local ingredients and seasonal specialties on this private 2-hour walking tour in Helsinki. Hear the stories on the development of the Finnish food scene from the simple porridge-eaters to Michelin Star cuisine of today. For a drink, you will have the finest products of the local microbreweries.
per adult from
140 to 160 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Limited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Old Market Hall
- Entry/Admission - Fazer Rooster
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Market Hall, Etelaranta Along the South Harbor, Helsinki 00130 Finland
The oldest market hall of Helsinki houses variety of delicious foods, pasteries and ingredients
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kauppatori, Helsinki 00170 Finland
The old market square with local vendors
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Senate Square, Aleksanterinkatu, Hallituskatu, Helsinki Finland
The main square of Helsinki
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fazer Rooster, Kluuvikatu 3, Helsinki Finland
The original Fazer cafe is the birthplace of adorable Fazer chocolates.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Deli Deli, Eteläranta 13, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Helsinki Main Trainstation is also a possible pick up place. 15 minutes earlier than scheduled start.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Kaivopihan Karaokekellari, Mannerheimintie 3, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This is a small group tour of maximum 5 customers.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children under 18 can participate the tour. They will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.