Private Helsinki Walking Tour
Take advantage of this opportunity to discover beautiful Helsinki, affectionately known as the "White City of the North" or the "Daughter of the Baltic" on a private walking tour. Your discovery begins as you pass by the bustling city harbour with its many large ships and picturesque islands dotting the horizon, here you will enjoy a short walk to the colourful open-air market to stretch your legs. You will pass Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art, Kiasma, designed by the American architect Steven Hall and finally make a stop for a visit inside the unique Temppeliaukio Church (also known as the Rock Church), blasted into solid rock.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private walking tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Start this 2-2,5-hour sightseeing tour of the Finnish capital at your chosen time front of the City Hall.
Continue along the coastal road passing the beautiful Uspenski Cathedral – the biggest Orthodox cathedral in Northern Europe - and the photo stop at Senate Square with the white Helsinki Cathedral as a backdrop. Here you will enjoy a short walk to the colorful open-air market in the Market Square popular amongst tourists and locals alike.
Then it’s time to the walk and on to Mannerheim Street, which is the main street through the city, where you can see the Parliament House, the National Museum and Finlandia Hall. You will also pass the Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art, Kiasma, designed by the American architect Steven Hall.
At the end you will make a stop to visit the quirky Temppeliaukio Church (also known as the Rock Church), built into solid rock, before returning back through the city to your cruise ship or hotel.
During the tour you can also utilize your experienced local guide to give you tips for how to make the most of your time in the vibrant Nordic capital.
Departure Point :Helsinki City Hall, central Helsinki
Departure Time :9am, 10am, 11.30am, 2pm (please advise the preferred start time at the time of booking)
Return Detail :Temppelinaukio Church (the Rock Church)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.