Private Karlstejn castle tour from Prague with Lunch and Admission
The land of Czechia includes more than 1000 castles and chateaus. If you have to pick only one to visit, Karlstejn castle is a great choice. The role of this medieval castle (14th century) exceeded any other in the country - it was designed as a place to store the crown jewels, royal treasures and collections of holy relics. Today the castle has become the jewel itself.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Main dish + drink
- Coffee and/or Tea - per person
- Bottled water - per person
- Professional private licensed local guide-driver
- Karlstejn Castle basic admission: the private and representative rooms of Emperor
- Entry/Admission - Karlstejn Castle
What's excluded :
- Other Karlstejn castle admission than basic (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karlstejn Castle, Statni hrad Karlstejn, Karlstejn 267 18 Czech Republic
Your private guide and driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After 45 min of comfortable drive you reach Karlstejn village. Starting from there you walk up to the castle about 20 min. After exploring the courtyards you will enjoy 1h guided tour in the Imperial Palace that was the seat of the king, his court and noblewomen (joinin a group, castle is open all the year with exceptions on some Mondays, winter months and holidays). Other tours (Holy Cross Chapel) are optional.
This unique place is full of stories and legends. One of them says that the castle was built only for secular and sacred purposes of the king, therefore to be able to meditate, women were forbidden from entering.
You will enjoy all of this plus traditional Czech lunch away from tourist traps. All the time you will be accompanied by nice professional local guide that is flexible to customize the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend who is ready to give you the best insider tips and recommendations.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Prague. Outside Prague by agreement.Airports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/25/2019 - 2/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the castle tour of interiors). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.