Private Kuala Lumpur Heritage Night Tour
Take a trip on Kuala Lumpur’s heritage tour and visit pre-war establishments still standing today. A Hindu temple and Chinese ancestral temple provide much-needed spiritual nourishment for the soul before traveling to the lively street markets and hawker stalls to bargain for goods.
-Chance to see an opulent Hindu temple, oldest in Malaysia
-Opportunity to see the ornate ancestral Chinese temple
-Experiencing the diverse range of hawker stalls & cuisines
-Bargaining with the friendly shop keepers in busy Chinatown
-Energy of the bustling nightlife of central Kuala Lumpur
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Driver.
- Local Food Testing.
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- Air-conditioning vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages unless stated
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, 163 Jln. Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Offer a prayer to the Hindu goddess Parvati at the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, built in the 18th century as a place of worship for early Indian immigrants.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chan See Shu Yuen Temple, 172 Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
See the open courtyards and beautiful exterior wall decoration reminiscent of China at the Chan See Shu Yuen Association—an ancestral Chinese temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Sample the local teh tarik (warm frothy tea) named after an act of mixing tea and milk in the air without spilling it to warm you on your evening stroll.
Join the busy buzz of the Chinatown market as merchants and pedestrians bargain for crafts, cloths, and other items. Don’t miss out on the food hawker culture, but make sure you leave space for the dinner at a nearby Malaysian-fusion restaurant before heading back for a good night’s sleep.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up Zone: Hotel Located at 0.5 KM From KLCC (City Center Hotels).Meeting Point: Pusat Pelancongan Malaysia (MATIC),139 Jalan Ampang,,50450 Kuala Lumpur.Once reach to MATIC, Please come in front of HARRISTON BOUTIQUE and Look For our Team.How to get to Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC):-300, Bus - 303, Bus - GOKL Bus lines stop near Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC)By Grab or Taxi (Please mention MATIC or above address.)
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.