Private Northern Lights Hunting Expedition
Private Northern Lights Hunting Expedition is designed for those who wish to have a more personal experience in searching for the celestial Aurora Borealis.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Personal aurora expert, professional local guide
- Snacks by open fire, beverages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Photography tips from a Northern Lights expert
- Fascinating dance of aurora borealis - if lucky
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rovaniemi Airport, 96101 Rovaniemi, Finland
Our Private Northern Lights Hunting Tour is designed for those who wish to have a more personal experience in searching for the celestial Aurora Borealis.
Being that we use a smaller vehicle on this tour, it is perfect for 2 to 6 people maximum. A perfect choice for Honeymooners, adventurers and photography crews or a private family outing under the Northern Lights.
The tour is approximately 3 to 4 hours in duration and includes a fire and barbecue with sausages or vegetarian options upon request at time of booking. Also hot drinks and snacks. Door to door pick up and return from your accommodation.
During our Private Northern Lights Expedition our guide will share stories of life in Lapland and also background of the area and the Northern Lights.
Be aware that viewing the Northern Lights is dependent on weather conditions and Aurora activity levels. Our guide monitors weather and Aurora activity before and during our tour to make the best efforts to locate a good location.
Also dressing according to weather conditions is very important for this and any tour in the Lappish wilderness. Welcome aboard our Private Northern Lights Hunting Expedition !
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
✔️ Door to door pick up and return service. Any Rovaniemi hotel or apartments (within 20km from city center).
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for kids under 4 years old
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.