Private Northern Lights photography tour in Rovaniemi
This private 4-5 hour hunt for the Northern Lights is your number one choice to find and photograph the Northern Lights in Rovaniemi. A professional Northern Lights photographer will guide this private tour and teach you the basics of Northern Lights photography. The tours approach gives you the best possible chance to find and photograph the Northern Lights, as your guide always choose the destination according to weather and Aurora forecasts. By joining this tour only with your own group and photography as a core activity, it gives you the most exclusive and memorable way to experience the magnificent Northern Lights.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by Private Minivan
- Professional wilderness/ photography guide
- Warm clothing and winter boots
- Headlamps, backpack, and BBQ gear
- Hot drinks and snacks
- Aurora hunting guide – guidebook for Auroras & photography
- tripod for your camera / mount for a Smart phone
- photos from the tour sent to you afterwards
What's excluded :
- Experience the magic of Lapland and photograph the amazing Northern Lights! Going Aurora hunting with our professional guides, you have the best possible chance to witness the Northern Lights. We are Lapland’s top tour company specialized in Aurora photography and will ensure that you get the photos of a lifetime.
Northern Lights are always unpredictable and there is no guarantee that we will find them every night. However, we give you the best possible chance to experience and photograph these mystical wonders of the Arctic area. What sets us apart from other tour providers is a genuine determination of finding the Northern Lights. With us you can be sure that your guide will do everything to get you in best locations each night. Simply put, we are real Aurora hunters and rely on the following to succeed in our mission:
• background research into local weather and Aurora forecasts
• live information feed coming direct into our car
• local knowledge of all the best viewing spots
• willingness to go the extra mile – or a hundred miles – to find the Aurora
During the night, we normally go to 2-3 different locations which are always chosen according to local weather conditions and photographic opportunities. This means that if we have a clear sky and a possibility to see the Aurora 100 km away, we will take the chance and drive you there.
Altogether we have over 50 locations from which we can choose the best ones each night! After reaching our destination we leave the car and continue on foot to reach the perfect spot for photography. In the destination our guide, a professional photographer, helps you prepare your cameras for Northern Lights photography and we are ready for the show of a lifetime!
Departure Point :Valtakatu 21, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up service from any accommodation outside city center and in range of 10km.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour for 1-4 persons
- We recommended to bring your own DSLR camera
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.