Private Northern Lights Snowmobile Safari from Rovaniemi
Your guide will light up a bonfire and you will enjoy a picnic while waiting for the Northern Lights to appear on the arctic sky. Everyone can grill traditional Finnish 'makkara' sausages on the fire and Lappish berry juice will be served to keep you warm. Please remember to bring along a tripod for your camera, if you want to take proper photos in the dark.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located Rovaniemi hotels)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- All described activities, services and equipment
- A thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Grilled sausages on open fire
What's excluded :
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is €900.00. By purchasing an additional self liability waiver for €30.00 you can reduce your maximum self-liability to €150.00.
This evening snowmobile safari will be a special experience to discover the magic of snowy forests in the night. Given extra light by the white snow reflection or the stars and the moon, you follow the snowmobile trails away from the city lights and looking for the perfect spot to admire the arctic sky.
Experience an unforgettable journey in the wilderness by driving a snowmobile on a frozen lake. If you are lucky, you may also see the Northern Lights dancing in the sky.
Even if you don't get a chance to see the Northern Lights, your guide will explain all about this phenomenon also known as Aurora Borealis and the old Finnish/Lappish life. The appearance of the lights is not guaranteed but they are visible during about 70% evenings with the clear sky. The Northern Lights often appear just under the Polar Star.
After the tour you will be transferred to a safari house, followed by your hotel.
• Kaijanpalontie 16, 69980 Perho, Finland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Carisa Travel Group OY (LTD)