Private Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
Winter in Iceland is famous for it's Aurora Borealis, better known as the Northern lights. Embark on a night tour to hunt for the Northern Lights and enjoy magical moments in the vast natural landscapes of Iceland. From Reykjavik we will be hunting the Northern Lights in the west of Iceland, passing Borgarnes town. But we monitor the weather closely and ensure that we go to the best places where you are more likely to see the Northern Lights.
We at Mercury are trying to do any single tour like this as a private. But sometimes weather making us mad so on that way we need to share previous travelers with current. Max 8 person in wan if that happens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Region, West Region
If lights re more likely to appear on area northern, from Reykjavik, in west Iceland, than our way need to be on that direction.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Hverfisgata, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
For better pickup communication customers will be contacted on messaging, by phone calling, leaving message in hotel reception or meet personal. Ports
- Reykjavik cruise ship port or old harbour.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - passenger must provide their own assistance if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.