Private Photo Tour and Workshop in Rome (Dusk to Dawn)
Rome Photo Fun Tours’ priority is always QUALITY over quantity. That's why our tours are for two people max, or four if participants book as a family or friends. Quality is what photographers at all levels, culture, history, art lovers will get with this UNIQUE tour designed to make you capture and fall in love with Rome like no other tours will. This is in fact the only photo tour organized in a walk and drive workshop from 1 am to 7 am to explore Rome's best iconic locations, hidden gems, and backstreets, without being bothered at all by the usual crowds of tourists and Romans. Our only companions will be the stars and the amazing charm of nocturnal Rome.
Through this full immersion journey in beauty and history, we will experience the most authentic, romantic and magical soul of the eternal city, enjoying even a night food tasting with Italian delicacies and wine. The over hundred five stars clients’ reviews praising my professionalism and friendliness are my best business card.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - A delicious food tasting with several kinds of very tasty Italian cheese, ham, salami to be eaten with white focaccia, olives, bread sticks accompanied by white, red wine or Prosecco upon your choice
What's excluded :
This is a QUALITY experience for true Rome and photography lovers... or for the jet-lagged travelers. It's a full immersion tour in nocturnal Rome to capture all its beauty while walking through deserted squares and back streets, capturing the perfect shots. This is the only photo workshop you will find here or any other platform to escape the overwhelming crowds, diving in a dusk to dawn unforgettable magical journey.
This tour has been professionally designed for photography, history, culture and art lovers willing to walk and be driven around Rome from 1 am to 7 am and discover Rome like nobody does, not even Romans.
I will take you to the most scenic locations of the eternal city to photograph them in the heart of the night up to the sunrise golden hours. I know, it is a 6 hours workshop and I know you might think it's expensive. Think again. It's private for two people max, or four coming as a family or a group of friends, it's unique in its genre, it will give you more than any other tour, it includes a fabulous food and wine tasting in the middle of the night, and for those willing, I’ll provide a photo review, as learning experience. Don't miss the chance of a lifetime!!
• Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
• Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
• Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
• Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
• Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
• St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
• Teatro di Marcello, Via Del Teatro De Marcello, Rome Italy
• Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome Italy
• Isola Tiberina, Rome Italy
• Rione Parione, Piazza Navona e dintorni, Rome Italy
• Tempio di Vesta, Via Sacra Roman Forum, 00186 Rome Italy
• Viale delle Terme di Caracalla 52, 00153 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up the traveler(s) at their hotel, airbnb or homes.
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- I do not have additional staff. It is just me providing the tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.