Private Shore Excursion from Chan May Port to Hoi An
Shore Excursions are limited in time, so we designed a special tour of Hoi An staring from the cruise port of Chan May that offers you the opportunity to see as much of the Hoi An ancient town as possible.
This tour highlights the most exciting such as the Hai Van pass, the beautiful My Khe beach Danang, the Non Nuoc Stone Sculpture Village, the Marble mountain and the Hoi An ancient town.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private car / van with safe driver
- Local english speaking guide
- Lunch local food
- Bottled of water
- All entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Beverage & personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- Others services not mentioned
- Pick up / drop off inside the port
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
Hai Van Pass – A beautiful 21 kilometer winding road between Hue and Danang and was featured on Top Gear and dubbed as “one of the best coastal roads in the world”. It is a must see when you are traveling from Hoi An to Hue by private car. You won’t get to the Hai Van Pass viewpoint if you are traveling by bus or train.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
My Khe Beach – Featured in Forbes Magazine and dubbed as Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. This long white sand beach is one of the most visited beaches in Vietnam. My Khe Beach is a great place for sunbathing, relaxation and water adventures.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountain – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that represents the nature elements. Marble Mountains are covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes. It rewards its visitors with a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
After lunch time, we will enjoy a wonderful walking tour around the narrow winding streets of the Hoi An Ancient Town – the World Heritage Site getting the best Vietnam tour reviews. Visiting most famous places: Japanese Bridge, Fukian Assembly Hall, 200- year old Tam Ky House, Chua Ong Pagoda and Chinese Assembly Halls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you outside Chan May port. Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.Ports
- Cảng Chân Mây, Lộc Vĩnh, Phú Lộc, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- According to harbor’s regulation, if we want to go inside the harbor, we need a permit from the management. You must send us a scanned copy of your passports and VISA
- Contact us to make sure Baby Seat available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.