Private Tour: Ice Restaurant Dining Experience including 3-Course Meal
This private excursion takes you on a truly unique dining adventure at the Ice Restaurant, a place with an excellent opportunity to view the spectacular northern lights. The visit starts with a guided tour of the Ice Hotel, during which you learn more about the construction, operations and special features of the snow products.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-course dinner or lunch
- Professional hotel guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The tour starts with a pick-up from selected centrally located Rovaniemi hotels.
You are then driven to the north across to the snowy wilderness of Lehtojärvi Lake where your guide will tell you about the story of the Ice Hotel and gives you information about the contraction of this unique establishment. You will get to hear some very interesting facts about the hotel, for example why it is located near the lake, why it has to be re-built every year and much more.
After the guided tour, your 3-course dinner will be served in an ice restaurant and you have time to take pictures of ice hotel rooms, restaurants and bar.
Please see the menu options below:
• Starter: Smoked reindeer cheese soup served with crusty baguette
• Main: Coriander baked salmon served with Skåne potatoes, hollandaise sauce and oven roasted root vegetables flavoured with Lappish honey
• Dessert: Cranberry mousse with white chocolate-fruit muesli
• Starter: Rich tomato soup with crusty baguette
• Main: Corn encrusted chicken in red wine sauce, steamed rice pilaf and roasted season’s vegetables
• Dessert: Mouth-watering whiskey chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream
• Starter: Creamy vegetable soup, cress oil with crusty baguette
• Main: Breaded escalope of pork served with a rich herbal sauce, creamy potatoes and season’s vegetables flavoured with horseradish
• Dessert: Fruits of the forest parfait laced with currant melba sauce
• Starter: Creamy glow-fried salmon - root vegetable soup served with fresh French bread
• Main: Tender roast reindeer served with cranberry sauce, potato purée and oven-roasted root vegetables
• Dessert: Delightful cheesecake and blueberry-vanilla jam
Departure Point :Santa's Hotel Santa Claus, Korkalonkatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.