Private Tour: Luxor One Day Trip From Hurghada By Road
Time is limited or you like sea activities and want to see the ancient monuments in Luxor.
So we arrange you this trip from Hurghada to Luxor by road to visit the highlights of the city as;the valley of the kings, Hatshepsut temple, colossi of Memnon, and Karnak temple.
Lunch is included at local restaurant.
per adult from
12 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Any site is not mentioned in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
One of the most important highlights in Egypt, where pharaohs of the New Kingdom cut their tombs deep in the rock trying to hide them from the tomb robbers. Unfortunately, all tombs were robbed but two, the tomb of Tutankhamen and tomb of Yuya. The treasures of these tombs are now at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
This temple is unique among the Egyptian temples, because was built in three terraces. The female pharaoh Hatshepsut buit it, to convey her story of how she became a man. Amazing temple and is worthy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Two giant statues, 18 meters high each. Built by pharaoh Amenhotep III in front of his temple. Earthquake of 27 B.C made some cracks in them, and when the wind used to blow in them, used to make whistles. These whistles were heard by Greek travelers who thought it was the voice of Agamemnon mother, cries him.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The largest temple in the world, covers more than 300 acres. After 1700 years of construction, it is not finished. It was dedicated to the Triad of Luxor; Amun, Mut, and Khons.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from where ever you are.Ports
- Safaga Port, Safaga, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.