Private tour of the Garni Temple and Stone Symphony
Experience Armenia from a different side. Experience and marvel at the architecture of times long past and let yourself be inspired by one of the most wonderful natural spectacles. Drive through the breathtaking mountain landscape of Armenia in our comfortable vehicles and take yourself back in time to ancient Greece at the Temple of Garni. You will then drive into the nearby Garni Gorge. There you can marvel at the unique beauty of the stone symphony.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery Road H3, Garni Armenia
On this tour, immerse yourself in the history of Armenia before Christianization and feel like you are in Athens, in ancient Greece. On this excursion, you will explore the former Hellenistic temple throughout the former USSR and admire ancient Greek architecture. The temple lies on the edge of a gorge, so that you can enjoy an unforgettable view of the mountains from here. On the edge of the temple complex you can still marvel at the excavation site of a Roman bath complex from the 3rd century. In particular, the very well preserved floor mosaic is worth mentioning here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Garni, Garni, Kotayk Province
Marvel at the wonder of nature.
Created by a volcanic eruption, the mighty hexagonal stone piles rise 50 meters vertically towards the sky. The rock formation known as the stone symphony or basalt organ lies directly in the gorge below the Garni temple.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :6 Amiryan St, Yerevan 0001, Armenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.