Private Tour: Paris City Tour, Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise & Lunch
Experience the delights of Paris on this full-day private tour, combining a minivan sightseeing tour, lunch with a view from a terrace of a yacht facing the Eiffel Tower and a Seine cruise. See top Paris attractions including the Louvre, the Champs-Elysées and Notre Dame on a morning tour, followed by lunch on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, boasting incredible city views. Enjoy free time in the attractive hilltop district of Montmartre, home to Basilique du Sacré-Coeur, and then take a cruise along the Seine River to enjoy beautiful views of the French capital from the water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided city tour on the history of Paris's neighborhoods, monuments and other highlights
- Visit and free time in the district Montmartre, a mystical village in Paris
- Round-trip transportation from your Paris accommodation.
- Service of an private experienced driver guide
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones
- French style platter Lunch facing the Eiffel Tower on the terrace of Paris Seine
- From April 2020, Ascension to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access).
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Your private guide will pick you up at your hotel in Paris. The journey will start by passing some cultural attractions like the Grand Palais and Musée d’Orsay while you listen to onboard narration.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Settled comfortably into your private vehicle, pass by iconic attractions like the Arc de Triomphe
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The largest Museum with its stunning Pyramid Entrance
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Beautiful with its amazing architecture
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
The most prestigious square in the French Capital & the most luxurious in France.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Once the site of the guillotine that was used to execute Louis XVI, Marie-Antoinette and many others
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The inmissable lively and busy landmark in the City.
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
The home of the Moulin Rouge, Montmartre is known for its cabarets, artists and cobblestone streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Place du Tertre Place du Tertre, 75018 Paris France
You have free time here to wander around on your own, perhaps checking out some works of art, having your portrait drawn at Place du Tertre or snapping photos of Paris from the hilltop Basilique du Sacré-Coeur.
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
You cannnot miss the view of the whole city from there.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Then head near the River Seine , you will have a French style platter lunch on a yacht terrace facing the Iconic Tower. Then you will visit the Tower and enjoy the View of the whole Paris.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
Visit Notre Dame Cathedral on Ile de la Cité, where you can explore the Gothic cathedral independently, and then head to the Eiffel Tower for lunch at the first-floor 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Visit the outside of Notre Dame Cathedral and its area: Ile de la Cité
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Next up is your final activity, a cruise on the Seine River. Aboard a riverboat, glide under the city’s ornate bridges and past cultural attractions like the Grand Palais and Musée d’Orsay while you listen to onboard narration. Your comprehensive day tour then ends with hotel drop-off.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Although you will have a private guide for this tour, the restaurant and cruise elements will be shared with other customers
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please note the tour will temporary be closed following the Renovation's Work of Tours 58's Restaurant from September till March 2020
- Following the devastating fire at Notre Dame Cathedral, you will visit the outside of the impressive monument and its area
- From April 2020, a French style platter Lunch facing Eiffel Tower on the terrace of Paris Seine & Ascension to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access) will replace the lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Paris CityVision