Private Tour: Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk
Take the chance to explore three of Aswan most popular and well known sites in a private tour . Walk on the High Dam, which separates Lake Nasser from the Nile, be astounded at the size of the Unfinished Obelisk, and enjoy the beauty of Philae Temple’s island location.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel and drop off.
- Experience a Private and an expert Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivans
What's excluded :
- A motor boat to Philae Island.
- Entry fees to the sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Day 1Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk
In the morning the guide will pick you up from your hotel to visit the philea temple by motor which is on an island in the reservoir of the Aswan Low Dam, downstream of the Aswan Dam and Lake Nasser, Egypt.
Then the guide will take you to next stop will be the high dam which is an embankment dam built across the Nile in Aswan, Egypt, between 1960 and 1970.
Then the guide will take you to the last stop will be the unfinished obelisk
It is the largest known ancient obelisk and is located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt in Aswan
Then the guide will take you bake to your hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.