Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Prague
Prague is a beautiful and unique city with incredible history. It's filled with beautiful architecture, monuments, breathtaking views and hard-working people. By taking this tour we step in like a friend to help you avoid tourist traps, so you can experience Prague in a totally unique and special way. Let us show you the difference between tradition and a trap, and separate the truth from fiction. Our tour will take you away from the main crowded streets so that you can eat and drink with the locals. But our Prague tour is not only about food. You will learn about how our history, culture, food, and drink collide to make Prague such a unique city.
As a private tour, everything works around you! Our start times are much more easy going, dates can open up. It's a much more intimate and cozy experience. No need to shout over other tourists, you will have every question answered, and leave feeling like a native yourself!
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lesser Town, Malostranske Namesti Praha 1, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
The heart of Lesser Town (Malá Strana), a district situated at the foot of the Prague Castle.
Pass By: St Nicholas Church, Malostranske Namesti, Prague 118 00 Czech Republic
Baroque church in the Lesser Town of Prague. It has been described as the greatest example of Prague Baroque.
Departure Point :Column of the Holy Trinity, Malostranské nám., Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Újezd, Malá Strana, 118 00 Prague 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.