Private tour to: Echmiadzin Cathedral, Hripsime & Zvartnots Temple
During this half-day tour visitors will discover Armenian spiritual centre Echmiadzin where are located Residence of the Catholicos of All Armenians, Mother See of Holy Echmiadzin, which was established in the 4th century and Treasury Museum, we will have a master class of making an Armenian national dish. Also will visit Saint Hripsime church where are buried Saint Hripsime’s relics. The last stop will be Zvartnots cathedral, which is included in UNESCO’s World Heritage list. The Cathedral was built in the 7th century and has about 49 meters height.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Echmiadzin Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Zvartnots Temple
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Professional guide service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Echmiadzin Monastery Complex, Vagharshapat 1101 Armenia
We will visit the Armenian spiritual center Echmiadzin city. There are located Residence of the Catholicos of All Armenians and Gevorkyan Theological Seminary. Sometimes as a humor Echmiadzin is called Armenian Vatican. We will be in Mother See of Holy Echmiadzin, which was established in 4th century. Also will visit Treasury Museum where are kept the Holy spear, a pieces of Noah’s ark and True Cross, different holy relics as Saint George’s, Gregory the Illuminator’s, the Apostle Andreas’s and other remarkable person’s relics, as well as clothes and ceremonial objects.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Saint Hripsime Church, Mesrop Mashtots St., 85 Near the Echmiadzin Monastery Complex, Vagharshapat 1101 Armenia
In Saint Hripsime church are buried her relics.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zvartnots Temple, Yerevan-Vagharshapat Highway Near the Echmiadzin Monastery Complex, Vagharshapat 1101 Armenia
Zvartnots cathedral, is included in UNESCO’s World Heritage list. The Cathedral was built in 7th century and has about 49 meters height.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :51 Mesrop Mashtots Ave, Yerevan 0002, Armenia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.