Private Xi'an Food Tour
This tour will give a yo a chance to try the most popular foods in the most characteristic areas in Xi'an downtown. Different with other food tours which only spend all their times on one short foodie street or which will soak their guests throughly with beer in bars, our food tour is based on a fully understanding of local peoples life and dinning habits in Xi'an city and aims on providing the best foods in this ancient town, and at the same time you will get to know some interesting facts and stories of the city.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking local guide
- 6 - 7 famous local foods
- 4 - 5 different local beverages
- Tuk Tuk & Public Transportation
What's excluded :
- Your personal cost and gratuity.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Xi'an Bell Tower, Lianhu District Junction of East main street, west main street, south main street and north main street,, Xi'an 710000 China
Have a look of this spectacular tower when light is on.
Pass By: Drum Tower (Gulou), The Southern of Xi'an West Main Street Beiyuanmen,, Xi'an 710003 China
We will get to know a little bit history of this tower.
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Experince the most active and colourful part of Xi'an city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 South St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our guests from their centrally located hotels in Xi'an.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.