Private Yellowstone National Park Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
Yellowstone National Park is one of the few places where visitors can observe wolves in the wild in their natural habitat.
Join us for this limited opportunity to view and learn about one of Yellowstone’s most famous apex predators, the Gray Wolf. Winter and spring months are historically the best seasons of year to view these wild predators in their natural habitat.
During these Winter and Spring months, many of Yellowstone’s large mammals - bison, elk, mule deer and big horn sheep congregate in the lower elevations of Yellowstone’s northern range. Because these large mammals provide the primary food source of the gray wolves they are naturally attracted to these areas. The conditions are best for wolf observation.
On this outing we will depart before sunrise and head into Yellowstone’s northern range & ultimately arrive in the wildlife rich Lamar Valley. Our guides utilize many resources to keep close tabs on wildlife activity. We look forward to sharing this experience with you.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Your Guide will provide hot drinks, snacks, & water throughout the day and a picnic style lunch on the trail
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roosevelt Arch, Yellowstone National Park, WY
The Roosevelt Arch is a Landmark which designates the first and only year-round entrance to Yellowstone National Park
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mammoth Hot Springs, 1 Grand Loop Road, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
Explore the thermal terraces at Mammoth Hot Springs and learn about Fort Yellowstone with an option to stop at the Visitor's Center.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tower Fall, Yellowstone National Park, WY
A general area where your Guide will make stops often for wildlife viewing which will include one of a kind photographic opportunities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lamar Valley, Yellowstone National Park, WY
Your Guide will help provide the best opportunities to view and photograph Yellowstone wolves in the wild along the trail
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cooke City, Cooke City, Montana
Time and weather permitting your guide will take you close to the Northeast Entrance to Yellowstone Park to find additional wildlife possibly Moose and Eagles
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please make sure we have your correct cell phone #. Expect a call the day before your tour from your guide to check in you and make sure we have your lunch order. Your Guide will also make sure we will be covering all of your priorities for your private tour
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/17/2021 - 11/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your Guide will be extra vigilliant about keeping everyone safe and healthy avoiding crowds whenever possible and making sure all equipment and vehicles are fully sanitized after every customer or customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.