Puebla and Cholula tour
Tour the main points of the historic center of Puebla and get to know the magical town of Cholula, contemplate the wonderful landscapes from the top of the pyramid and get to know its archaeological zone.
visit with us the different points of the route and live a unique experience.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- entrance to archaeological zone.
- entrance to the regional museum
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - natural water bottle
What's excluded :
- services not mentioned
- Breakfast - food not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cholula, Cholula, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
* Walking tour of the historic center of Puebla
* visit to the viewpoint of the forts of Loreto and Guadalupe
* Temple of San Francisco Acatepec.
* Temple of Santa María Tonantzintla.
* Archaeological Zone of Cholula.
* Sanctuary of Our Lady of Los Remedios.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Av 5 Ote 2, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.