Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour with Buffet Lunch
The Puerto Princesa Underground River is a protected area of the Philippines located about 80 km north of the City center of Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The entrance to the subterranean river is a short hike or boat ride from the town Sabang. You can do some sight seeing in the beautiful Sabang Beach.
The tour in the Underground River will take around 45 minutes. You'll sight see the cave with limestone, stalagmites and other natural wonders.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned Van
- Boat Tour
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Permits and Environmental Fee
- Audio Device
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa Underground River
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Souvenir items
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Princesa Underground River, Sabang, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island 5300 Philippines
One of the world’s longest navigable underground rivers, the Puerto Princesa Underground River is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is one of the new seven wonders of Nature. The 8.2-kilometer subterranean river runs under a protected cave that features spectacular formations of stalactites and stalagmites. With these and its limestone landscape, it is considered as one of the world’s most complex cave to systems. The Underground River is 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the city, it’s time-consuming to reach independently. This convenient package lets you forget about logistics, with pickup and drop-off from Puerto Princesa area hotels, licensed guide, a boat tour (with safety gear), and a buffet lunch. You’ll have an incredible experience exploring the caves of Underground River.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Mendoza Park, 18 Heginio, H. Mendoza St, Puerto Princesa, 5300 Palawan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
Our van will pick you up at your hotel in Puerto Princesa City (town proper).
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :San Jose Terminal, Barangay San Jose, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.