Punta Cana Discovery Package: Dune Buggy Adventure and Catamaran Cruise
Discover the Dominican countryside while driving a powerful all terrain off road Dune Buggy, where you'll go on an exploration adventure you will always remember. As you Buggy through the Dominican jungle, you'll taste naturally harvested chocolate, coffee and cinnamon and visit the beautiful Macao Beach and Amazing Farallon cliff, which offers a picturesque view of the entire coastline. You'll be amazed at nature's ability to create when you dip inside the freshwater springs of vibrant underground caves. Even more exciting is the second part of this package, the double deck party boat Catamaran Cruise. For 3 hours, enjoy the party boat of a lifetime! Fresh snacks, unlimited drinks, music and dancing ensures that you'll enjoy a wonderful time with family and friends. Snorkel the barrier reef's clusters of corals with its distinct undersea wildlife & and discover the most relaxing and magnificent section
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfers from hotels
- Visit Macao Ranch
- Visit to coffee & chocolate house
- Undergrown river cave
- Macao Beach & Farallon
- Snorkeling equipment
- Natural Swimming Pool
- Snacks and tropical fruits during the Catamaran Cruise
- Snorkeling Cruise
- Unlimited national drinks during the Catamaran Cruise
What's excluded :
- Bandana & sunglasses during the Buggy Adventure
- Towels, Sunscreen, Insect repellent, Cash or Credit Card
- Professional photographs (available to purchase)
- Interaction with sharks and stingrays (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arena Gorda Beach, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
While receiving brief safety instructions from our professional guide, get ready to begin the adventure of a lifetime! Turn your engine as we travel on rough roads, between lush forests, tropical gardens and typical Dominican houses. You can have a taste of the true Dominican flavor in our first stop, at the Coffee and Chocolate House.
With the cool breeze caressing your face, discover spectacular places. Passing by snuff, palm trees and banana plantations, we reach one of our natural treasures: the Taino Ecological Park. Once there, you will enjoy a stunning natural landscape and you can take a dip in one cenote of fresh and clear water. Starting from there, we reach one of the most beautiful coasts of the Caribbean: Playa Macao. Here you will enjoy the panoramic view of the sea and the Macao Headland. It is a beautiful place due to its white sandy limestone walls, which are ideal for spectacular photographs.
In Cortesito-Bávaro Beach, while feeling the white sand bathed by the sunshine, among beautiful coconut trees and the whisper of the waves, you will board a unique double-deck Catamaran Cruise that holds up to 50 people. From there, between crystalline waters and warm tropical temperature, we navigate to the Snorkel zone. Under the supervision of our professional divers, you will be able to observe and feed a variety of colorful fish and stunning coral reefs.
In the fantastic and refreshing Natural Pool, you will see that its shallow waters are ideal for taking a nice dip. You will have a floating bar with refreshing drinks at your disposal, as you delight the fascinating feeling soft sand caressing your feet. It is a special place to shoot beautiful and memorable photos.
Among drinks and party, all aboard prepare to make a toast. Try a rich Dominican flavor with your favorite island drink made with indigenous roots, wine, honey and Dominican rum as we head back to the marina. Return to hotels.
Departure Point :Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed or you are staying at an Airbnb, we can arrange a nearby meeting point.
Return Detail :Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pick-up details will be reconfirmed by email the day before your tour date
- Buggy driver minimum age: 18 years
- Buggy passenger minimum age: 3 years
- Water shoes & swimsuits are recommended
- Depth: 2 to 4 meters
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for travelers with heart, respiratory problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sunglasses & bandanas are highly recommended to protect your face during the buggy excursion
- Not recommended for travelers with respiratory problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.