Rain Forest Trekking at Kitulgala Forest Reserve Sri Lanka
Meet & Greet our professional Guide at your Hotel and head to Kitulgala Adventure area,
Let us cross the Keleni River in an open catamaran-type traditional wooden boat with no sail and walk in to the deep routes of the Rain Forest of Kitulgala Forest Reserve. The well experienced boatmen will take across the 60 meter wide river and you will feel how the people negotiated the river in times where there were no bridges. You will see the shawls of fish and the river bed, as the visibility through the clear waters of the river is very good. Experience various fauna and flora of the Rain forest of Kitulgala Forest Reserve and see beautiful sceneries of waterfalls and streams hidden inside the forest. Have cool dip in a scenic flowing water stream during your Rain Forest Trekk in the Jungle of Kitulgala.
Once your trekking is finished you will be dropped at your hotel with lots of wonderful memories to cherish
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Safety Equipments to go inside the Forest
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- Refreshment Equipments
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees for Jungle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kitulgala, Kitulgala, Sabaragamuwa Province
Meet & Greet our professional guide at your Hotel and head to Kitulgala Adventure Area,
You will be getting and expert safety guide to go inside the Forest with you.
Capture the beauty of Srilanka inside a Rain Forest Trecking wonderful Waterfalls and Hidden Spots.
You will be dropped off at your picked up Hotel after the Tour by our Guide.
Our professional guide and comfortable cars are ready for you to enjoy you vacation with us!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Colombo Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.