RAK Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner with pick up
Scintillating Dune Bashing with BBQ Dinner at the only authentic (Bedouin Oasis) camp in Ras al Khaimah.
- Pick and Drop from any location in Ras al Khaimah
- 45 Minutes of Dune bashing in RAK
- Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
- BBQ Dinner with live BBQ
- Entertainment programs (Belly dance, Fire dance, and Tanora dance)
- Henna Painting
- Drop off
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Pick up from your desired location in Ras al Khaimah in the afternoon (Between 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM depending on the location).
On arrival at the Bedouin Oasis Camp, you will be greeted with the traditional coffee and date fruits. Once you are settled down, you can enjoy camel rides and try your skills with the sand boarding. Soon you will be joining our 4X4 jeeps to enjoy the thrill of dune bashing which lasts for around 30 -45 minutes. Climb the dunes surrounding the Bedouin Oasis Camp to catch a glimpse of the sunset. Return and relax on your seats at the camp to enjoy soft drinks and snacks.
Enjoy a Delicious BBQ Buffet dinner at the courtyard while watching the live entertainment programs. Don't forget to apply the henna and sheesha which are free of cost. Watch the sky getting populated with millions of stars once the camp lights are switched to dim.
Drop off to your hotel will be between 9:00 PM - 9:30 PM.
Departure Point :Ras al Khaimah City
Return Detail :Any hotels in RAK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant goes free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.