RAVELLO & AMALFI Exclusive Tour
The Ravello and Amalfi tour is a full day itinerary on the Amalfi Coast that will guide you through the iconic places of the Divine Coast.
We begin our tour on the Amalfi Coast by spending the morning in the wonderful village of Ravello.
Here we will cross the square and the alleys of the jewel of the Amalfi Coast before entering to visit the famous and renowned Villa Cimbrone to admire its splendid panoramic gardens overlooking the sea, among the most beautiful panoramic views of the Amalfi Coast.
After the visit to Villa Cimbrone you will have free time at your disposal to visit the Cathedral and Villa Rufolo, the historic site of the Ravello Festival.
We will then move to Amalfi, the queen of the Amalfi Coast, where we will visit the Duomo and the Paper Museum, before having some free time for shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- Entry/Admission - Museo della Carta
- Entry/Admission - Villa Cimbrone Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
The cathedral of Sant'Andrea is the main Catholic place of worship in Amalfi, the bishop's seat of the Archdiocese of Amalfi-Cava de 'Tirreni. Dedicated to Saint Andrew the Apostle, it is located in Piazza Duomo, in the city center.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo della Carta, Via delle Cartiere 23, 84011, Amalfi Italy
The Amalfi Paper Museum is an ex-paper mill transformed into a museum in 1969 at the behest of Nicola Milano, owner of the paper mill and belonging to one of the Amalfi families famous for having been operating in the production and manufacture of the Amalfi paper.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa Cimbrone Gardens, Via Santa Chiara 26, 84010, Ravello Italy
Villa Cimbrone is a historic building located in the Municipality of Ravello. Built on a rocky promontory overlooking the Amalfi Coast, part of the structure is now used as a hotel. The area is largely occupied by a park adorned with statues, antiquities, fountains and caves, as well as having a belvedere (the Terrace of Infinity) overlooking the Gulf of Salerno and the neighboring coastal towns, considered one of the most suggestive world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Via Diego Ferraioli, 4, 84013 Cava de' Tirreni SA, Italy
2: Salerno Stazione, 84123 Salerno, SA, Italy
3: Via Roma, 104, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
4: Corso Umberto Iᵒ, 1, 84019 Vietri sul Mare SA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Molo Trapezio, Via Ligea, 98, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.