Real Finnish Sauna Experience in Nature including Transport
Enjoy life the way Finns do and join this comfortable and relaxing small-group excursion to the beautiful Finnish nature where you have an opportunity to bathe in the original Finnish sauna. The saunas are all different and you will get to try one that introduces you to the core of the Finnish culture. Lake side sauna complex with modern saunas and traditional smoke sauna will give you great chance to meet locals and enjoy sauna same as they do. You may like to swim in the lake, do a ice dipping or snow bath depends the season.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Shared hotel/port transport
- Bath towels
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (excluding bottled water)
- This 3-hour shared sauna experience including return transportation from your Helsinki accommodation gives you an opportunity to truly live like a local, in an ultimate comfort of a traditional Finnish sauna.
Your shared excursion starts with either an afternoon or evening pick-up from your city centre hotel and you will be taken to a selected sauna (there are several options depending on the season; subject to availability). Once at the venue, your guide will talk you through the sauna tradition in Finland and gives you a briefing of the sauna etiquette and instructions.
Once in, enjoy the purifying heat of the sauna by trying a “löyly”, a Finnish word for steam from the stove that is the spirit of the sauna. Top it off with a “vasta”, a bunch of birch twigs to comfortably whisk on your body to intensify the warmth.
Nature and sauna will lower your blood pressure and relax your mind and body; more than a form of entertainment, it takes you to a trip to yourself like meditation. Nature and sauna are more than an entertainment, it takes you to a trip to yourself like meditation.
Departure Point :Helsinki, Helsinki, Uusimaa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.