Red Rocks Heritage And Culture Tour
It is a combination of different Red Rocks cultural activities that make memorable experiences.The tour starts in the morning hours, then you start the hike to Rugarika hill,after 3 hours hike you will return to Red Rocks campsite for lunch.Afternoon hours involve in the banana beer making process and basket weaving while you enjoy with the host local community.You will be taught all aspects involved in making banana beer and basket weaving.later in the evening join the locals in preparation of local food which will serve as your dinner sharing with the locals then later cultural troop composed of the locals will be there to entertain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guiding fees
- Banana beer making fees
- Basket weaving fees
- Purchase of local foods
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from where the activity take place
- other items of personal nature
- In the morning at around 0900hrs, you will start the hike to Rugarika hill, the hike will take maximum 3 hours that comprises of time climbing and time you ascend down. Later go back to Red Rocks campsite, have lunch thereafter relax for 1 hour before joining the locals on the banana beer making process combined with basket weaving.You will learn all the techniques on how the beer is made a also make your own basket to take home as a souvenir.In the evening you will join the locals in preparing local food which will be your dinner and share with the locals the organic food.
Departure Point :Red Rocks Rwanda, Nyakinama road, Musanze polytecnic, Nyakinama, Rwanda
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.