Redrib Cottage Locals Experience
Escape the city and spend a day with the locals on their private summer cottage island. Combine it with the thrill of riding a rigid RIB boat! We visit their stunning island with its silky smooth cliffs. Meet the lovely family hosts, just taking a brake from their ordinary summer holiday to open up their private summer cottage for us. Hear all about cottage life, fishing and World War II history. Try the sauna with its breath taking view. Take a guided nature walk and hear all about swimming moose and blueberries. Sit down on warm cliffs and enjoy the home made archipelago lunch on this relaxed day. Just like the locals. With the locals. The RIB boat takes you back to the city in 30 min after this mini vacation.
What's included :
- Lunch - Home made archipelago lunch made by our hosts on the island. Fresh local fish if available. Vegetarian options. Coffee or tea, small dessert.
- On board passenger whole body floatation suits or floatation jackets, spray hood, speed goggles.
- Sauna included. Bring your own towel.
What's excluded :
Pass By: Old Market Hall, Etelaranta Along the South Harbor, Helsinki 00130 Finland
Leaving from the Market Square we show you the beautiful archipelago with its islands on our way to the private island.
Departure Point :Eteläranta 1, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- You have to be able to walk on nature paths and boating docks.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers