A historical overview of the most recent genocide in the world. A study elaborated through world's educational systems, the bloodiest war period of Bosnian ’92-95' War and story that will never be forgotten. The story of Srebrenica Genocide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Srebrenica Genocide Memorial, Potocari, Srebrenica 75430 Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Srebrenica Genocide Memorial, officially known as the Srebrenica–Potočari Memorial and Cemetery for the Victims of the 1995 Genocide, is the memorial-cemetery complex in Srebrenica set up to honour the victims of the 1995 Srebrenica genocide. The victims—at least 8,372 of them—were mainly males, mostly Bosniaks and some Croats
Meeting with the tour guide and driving to Srebrenica.
Watching a documentary about Srebrenica and visiting Srebrenica Museum.
Visiting the UN base in Srebrenica, the Battery factory and talking with the witnessers of Srebrenica massacre.
Visiting the memorial cemetery of Srebrenica, where 8372.. men were victims.
Leaving Srebrenica and coming back to Sarajevo to your accomodation.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Đulagina 2, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.