Rhine Falls and Stein am Rhein (Private Tour)
Afternoon excursion on the route of the Grand Tour of Switzerland to the spectacular Northern Switzerland. Discover the stunning Rhine Falls, Europe's biggest waterfall followed by the visit of the medieval town of Stein am Rhein.
per adult from
5 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver Guide
- Comfortable air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets to the waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Rhine Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rhine Falls, Rheinfallquai, Neuhausen am Rheinfall 8212 Switzerland
Reach the first highlight of this afternoon at splendid medieval Castle Laufen – the mighty Rhine Falls! Enjoy about one hour leisure time at Europe's biggest waterfalls and one of Switzerland's major tourist attractions! Delight unique views from the panoramic lift and see how an average of 700'000 liters of water per second plunge across a width of 150 meters into the basin below.
The Belvedere panoramic trail brings you to the viewing platform right above the falls where you feel the spindrift of the rumblingwaters. Take an optional boat ride (summer only) close to the falls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Continue via Schaffhausen with its well-known Munot Fortress and passing through the beautiful countryside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oberstadt 3, Stein am Rhein 8260 Switzerland
On a guided stroll, you learn about the well-preserved old town with its many distinctive buildings. Most of these half-timbered houses are made of stone with delicate wooden windows and stun visitors with their exceptional frescoes. The most prominent of these houses is the White Eagle, whose fresco counts as the oldest preserved mural painting of the Renaissance in Switzerland.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere in this city. Please let us know where you wish to be picked up and we will collect you there.Airports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/19/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Clean & Safe label as supported by Switzerland Tourism.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.