Robben Island Scenic Tour
The most famous landmark is Robben Island where South Africa’s former president Nelson Mandela was imprisoned all those years.
Our Robben Island Tour is the only helicopter tour that flies visitors around the island! It showcases the epic beauty of the area by heading directly to the southern tip of Robben Island and returning to the the V&A Waterfront along the picturesque Blouberg coastline. The view of Table Mountain is simply spectacular.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer within CBD, Green Point, Sea Point and Waterfront.
- Helicopter Ride
- Sparkling and non-alcoholic sparkling wine.
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
One of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders, Table Mountain’s flat top is an iconic silhouette and a beloved symbol of Cape Town. Forming part of the spectacular Twelve Apostles mountain range, Table Mountain is an almost instantly-recognisable symbol. With its scenic “tablecloth” of dense cloud, the mountain is almost always ready for a photo opportunity.
Pass By: Robben Island Museum, Cape Town Central 7400 South Africa
One of South Africa’s most respected heritage sites, Robben Island (which means “Seal Island” in Dutch) is central to the country’s history. Used as a leper colony in the 1800s, it later became an infamous prison where former South African president Nelson Mandela was jailed for 18 years during Apartheid.
Departure Point :3 E Pier Rd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up clients from all hotels within the CBD area, V&A Waterfront, Greenpoint, and Seapoint.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No children under 2
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers will be weighed and may be required to purchase an additional seat.
- Bring a jacket during the Winter months as it will be cold.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.