Romantic Dinner Cruise with Glass of Champagne
A magical and unforgettable experience in the City of Light !
Embark for a memorable romantic journey.
Enjoy the cruise on the Seine and let yourself be carried by the magic of Paris at night while tasting a wonderful champagne. And to crown it all... The show of the twinkling Eiffel Tower waits for you at the end of the cruise, a souvenir photo will be offered to you to immortalize this unique moment.
A loving breakaway through the City of Light.
Menu: You will enjoy an assortment of starters and choose your main course. For dessert you will share a heart-shaped chocolate fondant.
Champagne will sublimate this romance throughout your dinner. You will be placed at a table next to the window.
Romantic Dinner includes : guaranteed place bellow window, 3 courses menu, rose petals, champagne and a photo souvenir.
An unforgettable moment for lovers in the City of Love.
per adult from
What's included :
- Romantic Dinner Cruise with 3 Course Menu with window seating
- Glass of Champagne
- Coffee or Tea
- Mineral Water
- Professional Photo Souvenir
- Early Dinner ( DC18R) boarding at 6.45pm
- Late Dinner ( DC21R) boarding at 9:15pm
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wines are to be purchased on board
- Board your boat from the foot of the famous Orsay Museum. Your leisurely sail along the Seine begins as you’re wowed by views from the panoramic roof and windows.
Departure Point :1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure depending on the selected Romantic Dinner either : the Early or Late Romantic Dinner Cruise on the River Seine with 3 Course Menu including Two-hour cruise on the Seine with privileged location at the front of the boat at the edge of the window; Rose petal table decoration; A souvenir photo offered including a Glass Champagne
- Early Dinner ( DC18R) boarding at 6.15pm
- Late Dinner ( DC21R) boarding at 8.45pm
- Menu: starter, main course, dessert. EXEMPLE OF MENU : STARTER : Duck Foie Gras, return from the harvest, red fruit chutney, tonka bean tuile OR Smoked salmon, lime powder, tomato tartar, artichokes, sour beetroot OR Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo. MAIN COURSE : Yellow poultry supreme, zucchini gratin, coloured carrots, lemon basil sauce OR Fillet of sea bream, creamy spelt with peas, shellfish sauce with tarragon, vegetables from our orchards OR Piece of Beef, zucchini gratin, small spleens, Southern condiment (+ 7€) OR Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips. Cheese : Plate of cheeses (+6 €) DESSERTS : Fresh lemon finger, crispy with feuillantine OR Raspberry chou, lychee, rose, chocolate puck, wild berry coulis OR All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips. DRINKS : Complimentary coffee or tea is included at the end of your meal. A la carte drinks are available to purchase onboard among a wide selection of cocktails, wines, beers, and soft drinks. CHILDREN'S MENU : Starter : Shredded turkey, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls Main Course : Choice of main course from the menu DESSERT : Sparkling chocolate ingot
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.