Round Gozo Cruise
Boat leaves from Bugibba Jetty and cruises around Gozo. Cruise includes 1 stop in a Gozitan Bay & 1 stop in the famous Blue Lagoon.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Join us on this new and unforgettable cruise that shows you what the Gozitan coastline is all about. You leave from Bugibba Jetty at 1030 hrs and cruise towards Malta’s sister island, Gozo. During this cruise you will be able to see the Cliffs of Ta’Cenc. The area consists of garrigue and steep and rugged cliffs, which rise from sea level to a height of 120 m. The cliffs are identified as an Important Bird Area by BirdLife International because they support 800–1000 breeding pairs of Cory's shearwaters and 150–300 pairs of yelkouan shearwaters. You will also cruise to Dwejra Bay which is the home of the Fungus Rock or, as it is locally known, “Il-Ġebla tal-Ġeneral”. Until the 8th March of this year, you could also see The Azure Window, a 28-metre-tall (92 ft) limestone natural arch. The arch, together with other natural features in the area, has appeared in a number of international films and media productions. Following decades of natural erosion that caused parts of the arch to fall into the sea, the slab and pillar collapsed completely in stormy weather on 8 March 2017. Another attraction during this cruise is Ir-Ramla l-Hamra. Ramla l-Hamra Bay, meaning Red Beach in Maltese, is Gozo’s largest sandy beach with unique bright orange-red coloured sand and beautiful blue clear waters. Ramla Bay is also one of the most beautiful beaches in Malta, set in the bottom of a valley with unspoilt wild and fertile nature. During this cruise you will stop in a bay around Gozo (weather permitting) and also at Blue Lagoon with it’s crystal clear waters where you can relax on the boat or lay on the beach. You will return back to Bugibba around 1800 hrs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Transport is provided from the following areas at the following time:Cirkewwa at 0915 hrsMellieha at 0920 hrsXemxija at 0930 hrsSt. Paul's Bay at 0940 hrsBugibba at 0950 hrsQawra at 1000 hrsSt. Julian's at 0955 hrsSliema at 0940 hrsValletta at 0925 hrsAttard at 0915 hrsDates: See Availability
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.