Our Rovaniemi day brings you to the Arctic Circle, where you will obtain the Arctic Circle crossing certificate, meet Santa Claus himself, meet the reindeer herders and enjoy a delicious lunch. Santa Claus village at the Arctic Circle is the best place for shopping as well. Rovaniemi day includes also visit in Arktikum museum – the provincial museum of Lapland and a sight seeing in Rovaniemi downtown. See Rovaniemi in one day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from major hotels
- Guidance services
- Safari desk support
- Meals mentioned
What's excluded :
- Private tours available for additional charge
- The Arctic Circle is a line visible on the map, north of which the sun can be seen above the horizon even at midnight during the summertime. Contrastingly, during the winter the sun stays below the horizon for a certain time. As a unique memory everybody gets the official Arctic Circle crossing certificate. It is available in many languages.
The Santa Claus Village is an unique meeting place where hundreds of thousands of visitors from all over the world come to meet Santa Claus on every day of the year. A place where the fairytale becomes true. Did you know that humans can only see elves when the elves want to be seen?
Welcome to the colourful Christmas world of beautiful cards, stamps and unique gifts. Sit by the fireplace and write to your friends all over the world. The cheerful Postal Elves will post your greetings for you, whether it’s Christmas or the middle of summer.
Make friends and relatives happy by ordering a Santa Claus Letter, which will be sent by Santa Claus before Christmas. All post will be stamped by hand using the special postmark of the Santa Claus Post Office.
The stores of the Santa Claus Village are open every day. The range of products includes local handicrafts from artisans that have been working for decades in Rovaniemi. Affordable giftware for international shoppers and top Finnish design products can be found from dozens of different giftware boutiques.
You can also visit the reindeer herders here, it is included to the price. Would you like to know more about reindeers? Delicious lunch is also included! We know the best spots for having a lunch.
The day continues with visiting Arktikum museum which introduces to life in Lapland and Sámi culture. Admission fees in Arktikum are included. The Arktikum in Rovaniemi provides a unique insight into the way of life, culture and history of the North. It is a museum, science centre, conference house as well as an architectural sight in its own right.
After Arktikum there is a sight seeing in the city of Rovaniemi. See the theatre and library designed by the most famous Finnish architect Alvar Aalto. See also the main church in Lapland, the biggest river in Lapland etc…. The sight seeing tour ends up at your hotel.
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.