Rovaniemi Sauna Evening with Dinner
Sauna is a must-do on a visit to Finland. Our sauna is very traditional one sitting on the banks of the lake. If it gets too hot you can always dip into the lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The tour starts with a transfer from Rovaniemi town center to a Sauna located by a quiet small lake about half an hour away from most hotels.
Remember, when you get hot you can always jump into the lake water to cool down. Our guide is there to advise you how to do this safely and get the most out of your experience.
Refreshing snacks are served to make your evening simply perfect. Swimsuits and towels can be worn in the sauna; towels are provided. Bring your own swimsuit (and slippers if needed).
Tour duration is 2-3 hours including transfers from Rovaniemi centre.
Departure Point :Centrally located stop and/or centrally located hotels in Rovaniemi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.