Royal Enfield Interceptor 650cc
Hiring a motorcycle for a self guided tour on Victoria's Great Ocean Road is both exhilarating and spectacular.
Getting up close and personal with the regions forests and coastline is a sensory experience not be taken for granted. Visit secluded beaches and wind through roads with tall gumtree's and deep steep valleys taking your journey deep into your soul.
Our classic styled retro motorcycles are designed to deliver a pleasant experience with styling reminiscent of the 1970's. Cool classic lines and color's allow you to ride into small towns and grab a latte or local artisan food and enjoy the wonders that are abundant in this part of the world.
73MOTO doesn't just hire motorcycles, we create encounters, we tell a story and we let you write the next chapter in The Book of The Open Road
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Your motorcycle hire begins on the Great Ocean Road Apollo Bay Victoria and you will select your touring route depending on your travel itinerary and sites you may wish to visit.
Rolling through forested roads, with the sun breaking through tree canopy lined highways, inviting you to find the place where the sun meets your being.
At last a place on the The Great Southern Coastline of Victoria on The Great Ocean Road, 73MOTO has provided the two wheel enthusiast with machines that will exhilerate, immerse and temper your soul.
Get on board 70’s styled motorcycles to take a dip into the past while ascending towards our Moto God.
The book of the open road awaits your journal entry. Every bike is reliable & elegant. With hints of adventures from a bygone era, get a taste of these healthy machines and saddle up.
• Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
• Cape Otway Lightstation, Otway Lighthouse Rd, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria VIC 3233 Australia
• Lavers Hill, Lavers Hill, Victoria
• Port Fairy, Port Fairy, Victoria
• Port Campbell, Port Campbell, Victoria
• Warrnambool, Warrnambool, Victoria
• Lorne, Lorne, Victoria
• Anglesea, Anglesea, Victoria
• Aireys Inlet, Aireys Inlet, Victoria
• Bells Beach, Bells Beach, Victoria
• Torquay, Torquay, Victoria
• Geelong & Bellarine, Geelong & Bellarine, Victoria
Departure Point :Visitor Information Centre, Apollo Bay VIC 3233, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/27/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.