Russian Traditional Ceramics Masterclass
Ceramics is one of the most ancient arts of the world. We suggest that you give a go to this forgotten handicraft at an individual class of ceramics. We’ll tell you all about the types of clay, teach you how to work with potter’s wheel, bake and varnish the semi-finished pottery. You’ll create your own traditional Russian piece of dinnerware which is a great souvenir!
• Individual class of Russian traditional ceramics with a potter’s wheel;
• All the needed material;
• The finished pottery as a souvenir :)
• Tea and Russian sweets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly knowledgeable guide
- Ticket to the master class
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Pick up by foot
What's excluded :
Individual class of Russian traditional ceramics. Potter’s wheel, modelling, baking, varnishing. Ready-made Russian traditional pottery as a souvenir.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotel by foot - free. Automobile transfer to the starting point of the tour - 15 Euro.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.