Sabah Gaya Island 5-Hour Fishing Trip with Lunch
Go for a short fishing trip around the waters of picturesque Gaya Island, which allows you to experience fishing for a wide variety of fish in the tropical paradise of Sabah.
Situated just 10 minutes off Kota Kinabalu, Gaya Island is an ideal destination for water activity lovers. Unwind on an agile fish boat, drink in the pristine waters and stretches of immaculate beaches, sprawling mangroves and craggy cliffs. Let the experienced captain take you to the best location, safe and abundant with marine species. Try to catch a plate of fresh fish instead of looking for those in the freezer of the supermarket.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return Boat Transfer
- Return Land transfer
- Fishing equipment, life jacket & fish bait
- Mineral water & soft drink
- Jetty Fee
What's excluded :
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Additional bait (incase broken/missing)
- Tips and gratitutes (optional)
Set sail onto the waters of Gaya Island for a deep-sea fishing experience. Soak up temperate weather as you indulge in fun-filled angling while anticipating for a great catch!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.