Saint-Emilion Electric Bike Day Tour with Wine Tastings & Lunch
- FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER - IN ENGLISH OR FRENCH
Join us on an experience of a lifetime in the most beautiful wine region in the world : Saint-Emilion. Visit 2 historic Châteaux, followed by tastings of their wines. With around 900 vineyards in just Saint Émilion alone, you will have the chance to discover most of the region on our fun and easy to use ELECTRIC BIKES. You will taste a number of wines through the day to help you appreciate and understand the quality and diversity of this unique region. After building up a well earned appetite, you'll have a chance to relax and get to know your fellow explorers during a tasty prepared picnic lunch by your friendly guide. At the conclusion of the final tastings in the ancient town of Saint Émilion we will take you on an intriguing guided tour of the UNESCO town of Saint Émilion. We will enjoy short stops during the tour to give you the chance to capture some memorable photos before making the short trip back to Bordeaux.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Use of electric bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint-Emilion, Saint-Emilion, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Enjoy a guided visit (or free time if you prefer) in the beautiful UNESCO-listed medieval village of Saint-Emilion.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Rustic Vines Tours - Bordeaux, 26 Rue de la Devise, 33000 Bordeaux, France
2: Rustic Vines Tours, 8 Rue André Loiseau, 33330 Saint-Émilion, France
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum size required is 155 cm.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. We have plan B in case of bad weather !
- You must be a confident cyclist.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own face mask, you might be asked to wear it in some areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.