Saint-Emilion Small-Group Bike Tour with Wine Tastings & Lunch from Bordeaux
Spend a day exploring the French region of St-Emilion by bike, accompanied by a friendly guide. From Bordeaux, take a train or a minivan to the UNESCO-listed village of St-Emilion and enjoy a guided walking tour. Then cycle to a family-run wine chateau for lunch. Enjoy a wine-tasting class and a tour of the wine cellars, before you continue biking through vineyards and past famous chateaux such as Petrus and Cheval Blanc. Stop at a Classified Growth chateau, and end your tour with a final wine tasting. Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Please notice that lunch at the winery is included.
Please advise us if you have any food allergies - special requirements.
No alternatives will be available the day of the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Drive in minivan between Bordeaux and St-Emilion
- Cycle hire
- Wine tasting (2 wines per estate)
- Guided tour of 2 chateaux : vineyards and cellars
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saint-Emilion, Saint-Emilion, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Enjoy a wine and bike day tour with Bordovino a la francaise
Stop At: Saint-Emilion, Saint-Emilion, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Tour in the medieval village of St-Emilion Classified to the Unesco World Heritage
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Minimum age is 10 years
- This tour is suitable for anyone who can ride a bike, but you must be in good physical health
- Please wear comfortable sports shoes and bring a backpack.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.