Same Day Majestic Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi
Agra is a Major Tourist Destination because of its History, geography, climate, culture and of its Many Mughal-era Buildings , most notably the major monuments like Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bagh, Itmad-Ud-Daulah, Red Fort.
This One-day sightseeing tour package for Agra provides you experience of historic excursion.
Private Full Day Tour of Agra, Transportation by Air Conditioner Vehicle
Visit & Explore an UNESCO World Heritage and Historical Sights in Agra
Explore Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
Private, Friendly, Expert Tour Guide for a more Personalized Experience
Visit & Enjoy Mehtab bagh, an Ideal Photo shoot Point with Best Place to View of Taj Mahal
Visit & Enjoy Local Shopping Places in Agra
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Delhi Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop off.
- Private A/C Vehicle for Full Day Tour of Agra.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Personal, Informative Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience.
- Bottled Water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After Breakfast In the morning ( as per your Schedule ) The driver will receive you and heading towards to Agra : ... Delhi / Agra 250 KM – 4.5 Hrs drive
and Upon Arrival @ Agra , Heading towards the magical allure of The Taj Mahal Won’t say much about it as words can’t justify its beauty, you’ve got to see it for yourself.
At Taj Mahal , you must take time to stroll the ornate gardens and stunning interiors as your guide enriches your visit with fact-filled stories and legends about the 17th-century mausoleum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Enjoy Guided tour of other Spectacular places of Agra…
Drive to Agra Fort (Red Fort) : - Spread over a sprawling 94 acres, this massive red sandstone fort lies parallel to the Yamuna River and situated 2 kilometers northwest of the Taj Mahal. The Agra Fort (Red Fort) was originally occupied by Sikarwar Rajputs and was later captured by Lodi rulers of Delhi. In 1526, after the Lodi’s were defeated in the Battle of Panipat, the victor Emperor Babur took over the fort. After losing the fort briefly to the Suri rulers, it was eventually reclaimed by Akbar who made Agra his capital.
Drive to Mehtab Bagh :- A garden built on the banks of Yamuna River, Mehtab Bagh was constructed by Emperor Babur and was the last of a series of 11 such gardens built along the east bank of the river. Mehtab Bagh was built as an integral part of the Taj complex as the gardens of the Taj are perfectly aligned with Mehtab Bagh, making it the best place to view the Taj from.
Afterwards you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed for Other Places of Interest Like Shopping )
Afterwards will Drive to Visit you Baby Taj : -Tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Tāj", the tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.....
And then will transferred towards to Delhi - Agra / Delhi 250 KM – 4.5 Hrs drive
Upon Arrival and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop off you at your Designated Place in New Delhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pickup from New Delhi Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in New Delhi Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.