Same Day Round Trip Agra TAJ Tour by GATIMAAN EXPRESS - TRAIN (ALL INCLUSIVE)
Apart from our Professional attitude we believe in "Customer Service with a Smile" and also stick to our Indian Culture following " Atithi Devo Bhava" meaning customer is God for us. We take care of our customer's till they are with us & we are very much approachable. Moreover we pass on the Authority to our customer's to plan & control their tour as we are flexible with the itinerary. In simple words we give power to our customer's to make changes in the itinerary as per their wish. We want our customer's to enjoy every moment of their holidays.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station Parcel Goodown
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any Tips or Gratuities to Driver/Guide (Recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station Parcel Goodown, Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station, Nizamuddin, Nizamuddin East, New Delhi, Delhi 120013, India
After the Pickup from Hotel you will be dropped at Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra, you will be provided with E-tickets either on email or through our representative. Our representative will assist you to board the train. Train will depart at 08:00 AM.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal which is built by a Mughal emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved wife, it is an astonishing memorial to never-ending love and admiration. The colour combination of lush greenscape reddish pathway and blue sky over it showcases the monument in ever changing tints and moods. The relief work in marble and inlay with precious and semi precious stones make it a monument apart.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Red Fort of Agra which is located near the gardens of the Taj Mahal. This powerful fortress of red sandstone encompasses, within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques. Take notice of intricate ornaments on mosques, palaces, and audience chambers connected with landscaped gardens and splendid water features. Walk around with your tour guide with live commentary which will make you live the moments of Mughal era. Click pictures and admire the view of Taj from where the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan did. Enjoy your day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bacha Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal. This is an optional site to visit, if you are in hurry you can skip it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is included for hotels in Central Delhi, if your hotel falls outside this area you may need to pay a supplement for hotel pickup. You will be informed of any supplement when you call to confirm your reservation after booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend all our guests to wear comfortable shoes as there is a lot of walking involved
- We recommend all our guests to wear sunglasses as it's hot in Agra during summers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.