Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris
Cruise along Paris’ Seine River on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise! Use a 1-day ticket (24H) to travel to top Paris attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, or upgrade to a 2-days (48H) ticket for another consecutive day of sightseeing. Simply hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops along the Seine River’s UNESCO-listed riverbanks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off cruise
- Open rear deck
- Heated in winter & open rooftop in the summer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The only river Seine hop-on hop-off tour!
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the The only river Seine hop-on hop-off tour!:
Attractions on the The only river Seine hop-on hop-off tour!:
- Tour Eiffel - Metro Bir Hakeim (line 6) or Trocadéro (lines 6 and 9) / RER Champ de Mars (line C)
- L'Académie Lime
- Musée d'Orsay - Metro Assemblée Nationale (line 12) / RER Musée d'Orsay (line C)
- Quai Malaquais - Metro Saint-Germain-des-Prés (line 4)
- Quai de Montebello - Metro Saint-Michel (line 4) or Maubert-Mutualité (line 10) / RER Saint Michel (lines B and C)
- Quai Saint-Bernard - Metro Jussieu or Cardinal-Lemoine (line 10) / RER Gare d'Austerlitz (line C)
- Quai de l'Hôtel de ville - Metro Hôtel de Ville (lines 1 and 11)
- Quai du Louvre - Metro Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7)
- Concorde - Quai des Tuileries - Metro Champs-Elysées (lines 1 and 13) or Concorde (lines, 1, 8 and 12)
Musee d'Orsay / Eiffel Tower / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Louvre Museum / Jardin des Plantes / Seine River / Saint Germain des Pres Quarter / Hotel de Ville / Place de la Concorde / Batobus / Pont du Carrousel
Operates: First departure at 11.40 am Last departure at 6.30pm Boats every 25 to 30 minutes Our passes allow you to board and alight from the boat : - where you wish - when you wish - as often as you wish
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :11:40 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check seasonal departure time
- Your must exchange your voucher to get the tickets before boarding. You can do it in every Batobus station except Pont Alexandre III / Invalides
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note that a systematic bag control has been introduced and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance
- Passengers with bulky luggages, more than 16 liters in size (small backpacks, handbags and computer cases not included) won't be allowed in the boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bicycle storage & vending machine (drinks and snacks) available on board.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Batobus