Semi Private Departure Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Travel from Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) Airport . Transfer services are available from 4am until 10pm , 7 days a week.
This is a semi private service introduced to comply with french social distancing laws following the Covid 19 Pandemic .
There will be a maximum of 2 pick up / drop off points per vehicle . Strict hygene and cleaning procedures will be in place to ensure customer safety at all times .
per adult from
45 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan or hybrid car
- Parking Fees
- semi private transfer
- hand sanitizer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- You will be met at your Paris hotel / address (postcode beginning 75 only) by the driver at least four (4) hours before your scheduled flight departure time, within a 20 minute window.
You do NOT need to reconfirm your pick up time . Please be waiting in reception , outside your private address at least 10 minutes before pick up .
Departure Point :
Your chosen centrally located Paris hotel (postcode beginning with 75 only). You will be met at your Paris accommodation by the driver at least four (4) hours before your scheduled flight departure time, within a 20 minute window.
OtherParis, Paris, Ile-de-France - hotels and private addresses in paris with a 75 postcode
Departure Time :7/1/2016 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Aéroport de Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Avenue Charles de Gaulle, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- Infants can be booked on this shuttle transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
- The pick up zones include ALL hotels in the 75-prefix postal code area.
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on your voucher.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
- Please note when you book you must note the departure flight time and not the hotel pick-up time. Hotel pick-up time is calculated to be 4 hours prior to flight time information provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks are not obligatory for guests but we do recommend their use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.